Mar 2, 2009

Dad vs. Son

...Who has the bigger mouth!?!?
I mentioned in my last post that Ryan had a similar picture to the one I posted of Em eating mac 'n' cheese. Well, I searched on the Moberg's family blog and found it! LOL! This has been making me laugh so hard! I had to share :)



4 comments:

Moberg Family said...

Great comparisons, April!! Makes a mom and wife proud, doesn't it!! So glad I caught Ryan in that moment!! Pictures are priceless and so are my family in Maine!! Love and miss everyone.

The Lancaster Crew said...

Such a cute post! I love the black and white of Weston, very adorable. Y'know I'm sitting here typing and i keep smelling poop...ah! Luke was up all night throwing up with diarrhea and i swear there is some on me!! Isn't the life of a mother grand? Seriously though, your boys are so handsome..that Weston is gonna be a lady killer!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time, they even have their hands the same way. Hilarious.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time, they even have their hands the same way. Hilarious.