So it's no secret that I'm a little hair obsessed. I love change and it's just fun to try new things. I found this website called hairmixer.com and you can upload your own photo and try on tons of hairstyles, colors, blah blah...anyway it kept me pretty entertained :) So the real question is...what color do you like the best!? I'm contemplating going blonde or atleast on the lighter side. But I always find myself either wanting to be really dark brown or blonde. Sometimes I slide sideways and go reddish. I chose these pics for the hair colors...and because my face fit them the easiest...not the hairstyles. It's pretty funny how bad you can look while doing this...I had a good laugh :)

Blonde? Carrie Underwood hair.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg49IsQSqoMN5IKneM1Gw20Bq2eyFHYJf2NhAwA_gHIzYwF7-STlcGQ7Ciub3c6LeQyuJgwZwBAf8QiBPaMXKu0H3eQFXgeye9pnMxfE_QVEEbN72-crNOhD8-kJW8Uex_y638MRpDoH0Wi/s1600-h/xpmf-24-25-191-43-707256.jpg">

Deeper brunette? Jennifer Lopez hair...

Red? I was laughing because this picture makes it look like I'm going bald on the right side. LOL. This is Marcia Cross I think. I look pretty hideous as a red head! LOL! It's all in the name of fun!
6 comments:
Not gonna lie... I'm digging the red!
Im diggin the blond- but what can I say- blonds do have more fun! Lol!
I like the blonde too. But, I like your hair better. How funny. I want to try it.
This is so funny, I like the brunette personally, but really all of them arent bad...you could get away with any hair color
The red is hilarious! i like the other two! pretty cute. Can you give Ryan some hair?
Looking good, but your hair always looks good whether it is short or long. How lucky you are!! Love ya!
Post a Comment