Ryan and I have been busy, busy. He has been finishing up his last semester here and putting in countless hours studying for his upcoming boards, needless to say he's been on the verge of a heart attack since we've been here...poor Ry :( I've spent all my time and energy wrangling my circus monkeys and praying for good weather, so we can get over our cabin fever! It's not all bad though...our boys keep us happy and plenty entertained...
Lately, I find myself really soaking up the baby moments with these guys...all the sudden I feel like I'm losing my babies to crazy toddler boys! Time is getting away from me...
Weston is quite the ham and is always ready for the camera. He's been talking for a little while now and can say almost everything Emmet does!
Emmet is such the older brother. He really keeps Weston in line, it's pretty funny to watch. He's always telling him what he can and can't do, keeping him out of the plants and other taboo spots, tattling on him, and of course teases him...already (man, they learn fast!).
Me and my snuggly man. Wes is STILL the biggest mama's boy. I'm pretty sure it's gotten worse! He follows me around like a shadow and I take him out atleast 4 times a day because he's always on my leg and as soon as I turn around...BAM...he's on the floor! Sorry little guy....give me some space!
This picture says it all. Ryan is running on fumes right now with little or no sleep. He amazes me because he's always so easy going and happy to be with us even when he's exhausted after a long day at the hospital. Thanks for being such a stud, Ry :)
When it's nice out me and the boys try to spend a lot of time running around at the beach. It's sunny out, but still pretty cold! They don't care though! Nothing better than a day at the beach! I'm going to miss living on the coast once we're out of here.
Two of my handsome men :)
Searching for seashells. There's huge shells like this covering the entire beach. Em likes to smash them with his big 'ole snow boots, such a boy.
Weston still isn't sleeping well at night...I don't think he ever will. That being said here is how I found him the other day while I was putting in some laundry! This is SO not my Weston! Why can't he just sleep at night? I think he's teething...
Emmet is such a sweetie pie. He is talking like crazy now! Right now he has an obsession with french fries and oreo cookies. That's all he EVER wants! Ugh! The other day he was eating a waffle for breakfast and shoved his plate away and was begging for a cookie! Yeah right, bud...you are dreaming! He's missed a few meals because he refuses to eat anything but what HE wants anymore...what a stink ( I still feed him....he just goes hungry until he gives in and can't stand it anymore...just to clear that up!).
Emmet has been so good about saying his prayers :) I had to sneak this shot one night. He is doing really well in church too. I love that he finally gets it (most days!) that you have to play quietly during sacrament. Weston is another story! He is the sweetest boy, but he is the most stubborn bullheaded thing you have ever seen! That boy wants to run and chat up the whole chapel! At least he's social I guess...
Wes catches on quick. We've never really sat down and showed him how to pray. He just came in one night and has been doing it ever since! Smartie pants! Isn't this so sweet!
I gave Weston his first haircut a few weeks ago...I saved his hair and cried the whole day afterwards! I can't believe how big of a sap I've turned into! He looks pretty darn handsome though! Keep looking...I plan on being a more diligent blogger! Atleast I always have my camera!
3 comments:
These pictures are priceless! I love them all so much and I miss you guys like crazy! I can't believe how fast these boys are growing!!!
I love it when you blog! You seriously have twins april..my gosh! I think my boys are close in age and drive me up the wall!! You def. have me beat! I can tell you are doing a wonderful job! It's so cute how you have them dressed alike in those pics on the beach. The pics of the boys praying are priceless! I love how weston just fell asleep on the beanbag!!! Man, i wish we lived close!
Oh thank you soooo much for the pictures. Seeing new pictures of my little grandsons is like eating a whole 10 pound block of chocolate. Yummy and so sweet.
They are so darn cute. April you looks so wonderful. Ryan, we are all proud of you. Keep on slugging.
Post a Comment