We spent the whole month of June back in Wa. and had the best time! We got to see family, old best friends, and lots of new cousins! I haven't blogged for awhile so I'm hoping the pictures will do the talking for me! I couldn't post all of my pictures but I put on lots and lots! I wish I would've taken more! I hope you enjoy! A big thanks to both our families for all the great memories and for putting up with us for a heck of a long time! We love you all!!!! (Pictures are backwards...)
Jul 12, 2009
Back in Wa. for a month...
Warning: Picture Overload!
We spent the whole month of June back in Wa. and had the best time! We got to see family, old best friends, and lots of new cousins! I haven't blogged for awhile so I'm hoping the pictures will do the talking for me! I couldn't post all of my pictures but I put on lots and lots! I wish I would've taken more! I hope you enjoy! A big thanks to both our families for all the great memories and for putting up with us for a heck of a long time! We love you all!!!! (Pictures are backwards...)





























We spent the whole month of June back in Wa. and had the best time! We got to see family, old best friends, and lots of new cousins! I haven't blogged for awhile so I'm hoping the pictures will do the talking for me! I couldn't post all of my pictures but I put on lots and lots! I wish I would've taken more! I hope you enjoy! A big thanks to both our families for all the great memories and for putting up with us for a heck of a long time! We love you all!!!! (Pictures are backwards...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooh I miss you guys so much! I am planning on visiting sometime while you live there. I am determined!
I love picture overloads! They are best! Especially if you have really cute kids. What a fun Vaca, I am jealous, I wish I were at the beach right now, but I'm glad you guys are having fun!
I am so glad you put pictures on here! I love them! Miss you guys!
Thanks for the memories. I love and miss you guys so much. The pictures are great. Thanks for helping me wash the car little Em.
Post a Comment