Wes is our comedic relief in the house and is ALWAYS dancing and being silly. Atleast every other day Ryan and I find ourselves saying "what would we do without, Wes!?" He is such a free spirit and is such a little light in our house! I'm always wanting to eat on this little guy and these are just some of the examples we love this kid so much! He has some pretty slick dance moves...here's a sample of his work.
I wanted to post another video that is cuter and longer, but he's completely naked and didn't know if that was super appropriate...though that's probably the reason I like it best! He's has the squishiest ghetto bum and it is too cute! If you want to see it I'll gladly email you! Haha!
Oct 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would LOVE to see the other video!!!
HAHA That's so funny. E-mail the other video, I want to see him shake his bootie! lol
Love you Weston!
Post a Comment