Last week we went to the Tulsa State Fair and had so much fun! It was both our boys first time to go to a fair (lots of firsts this year since we were living out of the country the last 2 years) and they were in awe of all the lights and crazy people! We let them in on the full experience with yummy (bad for you...but oh so good) food and rides! Emmet was a little leery of getting on his first ride, but thankfully we ran into our good friends and their little Bella was such a sweetheart to ride with him! After that he was hooked and would've stayed their ALL night riding if we would have let him! Poor Wes was too small to go on any rides but he had a blast running around looking at all the different gaming booths and rides. I have to say this was the most fun I've had at a fair in a while. I'm not really into rides anymore...I usually just end up with a headache (sad..I'm getting old!)! But seeing the sheer joy on Emmet's face looking at everything and riding on rides made both Ryan and I's night! Oh, to be a kid again!

Our family at the fair (Thanks for taking this Chrissy!)

As you can see Emmet was absolutely enthralled with the fair!! Thumbs up for fairs!!!

Bella and Emmet waving like mad on some rides!

Such cuties :)

I loved seeing this face all night! Haha!

Me and Wes....or me chasing after Wes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment