Oct 15, 2009

Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we went to visit the pumpkin patch here in Tulsa! Another first for our boys! How I missed the fun of holidays in the U.S. while we were living in the Cayman Islands! They had a really cute set up with pumpkins, playhouses, backdrops for photos, blow up bouncy houses, and of course hay rides! We spent about 2 hours there and the boys had a ball! It was the perfect fall day...sunny and crisp! I'm pretty sure we'll be going back again soon! I LOVE the holidays!

Daddy and Emmet going to pick out a pumpkin!

It was funny Weston was trying to pick up all these HUGE pumpkins! No success :(

Em and Wes working on a car...probably one of the only pictures I got of them together! They always go off in different directions at a 100 mph!

What would a visit to the pumpkin patch be without tasting some of the pumpkins!

Silly Wes...he eats EVERYTHING!

Emmet gave the place two thumbs up!



Out of all the pumpkins this is the one that Emmet decided to take home! Haha! He was so excited about it, he even slept with it that night....and the next night! What a nut :)

What a fun afternoon with my handsome boys!

No comments: