Feb 13, 2010
More "feesh"
Emmet and Weston LOVE the aquarium! I honestly can't count how many times we've been there! Thank goodness for indoor places like these to beat those boring winter days!
I love the hands on tanks they have. It's so fun for the kids to be able to touch the animals!
Emmet's expressions are hilarious! He kept saying: "Check it out, Mama! Check it out!" and " Follow me!"
And of course he had to help me take pictures of all the animals he saw...and then make sure it was a good picture afterwards! Little nut!
Emmet's impersonation of a blowfish :)
Wes and dad getting a closer look at all the pretty "feesh!"
The turtles exhibit is one of our faves!
Telling us all about the turtles :)
These are the petting tanks...you're not really supposed to pick them up...haha. The workers were so nice though and just let Emmet go at them! They were laughing hysterically at Emmet's facial expressions!
We visited this spot multiple times! Couldn't get enough of those starfish!
I promise I was there! Haha! Checking out the big tanks with Weston.
Looking at the baby turtles. They were SO cute.
My handsome boys posing with the crocodile.
Emmet was telling Wes all about the sharks!
We knew it was time to go when they started playing in the photo booth! A quick trip to Mcdonald's and then it was nap time! LOVE family days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment