Sep 25, 2007

Getting bigger!!!


I am now 28 1/2 weeks along! Today Ryan, Emmet, and I went to my first doctors appointment here in Cayman. I really didn't know what to expect, but it all turned out wonderful. Our doctors name is Dr. De Alwis and he is awesome! We loved him instantly. It was so cool to see how things are done outside the U.S. For starters every appointment you have an ultrasound to check on the baby and the doc actually does it himself! It was so fun to see little Weston moving around again. He has gotten so big and luckily he is doing perfect! Whew! Also, since there aren't as many pregnant women on the Island as in the states they make you feel so important and really listen to you. Our doctor is so down to earth and crazy smart. I guess he taught at London University for quite some time. It was funny to listen to him talk...he told us his family came from Sri Lanka but he actually grew up in London. So he has an indian/english accent. Hahaha! Anyhow, I thought I would post a pic of myself because I know my mom has been hounding me to take one....I avoided it as long as possible, but I thought everyone else would be a little curious as well!

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Lookin'g ood! Tell Ryan goodluck with his big teset! Love ya guys!!!

walters said...

April you are so adorable! We are so excited for you guys, and your new little Weston! We can't wait to see what he'll look like! We miss you guys tons! Keep the pictures coming, and give Emmet hugs for us! : ) We love you guys!