Oct 21, 2007
What a big boy!
Today was a big day for our little man, Emmet. He took his very FIRST steps! Ryan was just studying in the living room, all his books, notes, and laptop spread across the couch and Emmet, like always, was trying to get his sticky fingers on anything he could! Ry of course was trying to keep everything out of arms reach and wasn't doing a very good job! Emmet is pretty quick and sneaky! So before you knew it Emmet was chomping away on Ryan's pen. Of course, I made a big fuss and Ryan snatched it away before he could poke an eye out. Well, as he was taking it away Emmet attached himself to the pen and would not let it out of his grip! Ry finally pried it from his grasp and Em took 3 big boy steps toward dad to get it back!!! We were so excited! Since then he has taken a few more steps here and there. Mostly from us bribing him with something we know he wants! It's so funny to see him reach these big milestones! After he took his steps we clapped and made a big fuss...you could just see how proud he was of himself! I haven't gotten any pictures yet...it's still early in the game, but I will be sure to put some up soon! Here are some pics of him cheesin' it up though! These seem to be the only pics I can get of him lately. As soon as he sees the camera he's hanging on my leg trying to get it from me! Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way!!! April you have to attach a video somehow! Oh I'm missing out!
Post a Comment