
Daddy's little look-alike :)

Our silly dancing fool!

Even though we've only been in the states for a couple of weeks Emmet has really taken off! I mean that literally! He is into EVERYTHING!!! He is walking like crazy and he is just about running! I promised Ryan I'd keep our blog up and post lots of pictures, but man am I struggling...before I can catch a smile he is off and running. He moves so quick all I can get is the back of his head. I need a better camera with a faster shutter to keep up! He is getting so silly and is so smart. These pictures kind of made me sad too because after Emmet wore his hat his hair got matted down and he really looked like Ryan (not that Ryan looks matted :) but without the fuzzy hair he looked so different). We miss our hoopfest champion :(
P.S. Ryan...these overalls are cute! If you don't think so you are off your rocker!
6 comments:
yes babe of course he looks cute. As long as you spread out the occurrences of him wearing overalls its no big deal, especially because he'll never remember himself wearing overalls at this age :) But once he turns one this January I'm afraid the deadline will be reached :)
just a reminder babe... don't forget to have Emmet put on some gloves before he goes outside to bail that hay :)
He does look a lot like Ryan. Poor Kid! Just kidding, he is dang cute.
He sure looks cute in those overalls, are those the ones I sent with you? Nathan never got a chance to wear them, because it was summer when they fit- they sure are being put to good use- He looks ADORABLE!
Ok so you were wondering how I do all the blog stuff, go to this website...sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. She walks you through it step by step...its awsome. Thats the only way I could figure it out!
Oh my little nephew is a pimp!!!! I love his outfit and I feel like I'm missing out a ton! I hope everythng is going awesome and I can't wait to see you guys! The crazy thing is that you'll have another one! Ah!! Love ya... keep smiling!
Post a Comment