My book worms :) Reading a CARS book, of course. Emmet likes to push the buttons on the side and say "V'ROOM V'ROOM!"
Wes is such a ham for the camera...but really really lovey.
Emmet
This goof is getting funnier and funnier all the time. He has the biggest imagination and is always coming up with new games and ways to tease us. He is also talking all the time now...in his own jibberish language, but he is learning lots of words and some funny two word phrases. He is obsessed with Baby Einstein and can say lots of animals and make their noises...it's so cute. And he is such a copycat now. Today he learned "tickle tickle" and how to tickle. Whenever I would change Weston's diaper he would come up and say "liddle liddle" (his version of "tickle tickle") and tickle him up by his neck...such a cutie. When something is yummy he'll rub his tummy and say "num num" and after he takes a drink from his sippy he'll let out a huge "AHHHH!" like it was the most refreshing drink ever! What a nerd!
His favorite hobby is cars, cars, cars...it's almost ridiculous! All day he'll push his cars around and line them up all over the house. It's to the point that when he sees a car on tv he'll run up to it and grab at it frantically and whine because he wants it SOOOO bad! He LOVES chicken, mac n cheese, apple juice, and cookies. He is an awesome nap taker (usually one 2-3 hour nap) and sleeps all through the night without a peep. He's really independent and pretty much entertains himself all day. I'm one lucky mom!
Big boy!
Dancing with his cars
All in a days work!
Weston
This boy is growing up SO fast. It must just be the fact that I have two so time just goes more quickly...I don't know! Weston is still the sweetie he has always been. He's such a good boy all day. He is rolling all over the house and is pretty darn near crawling. He loves his baby food, balls (he goes nuts when he sees one!), sitting up, and playing patty cake. Wes is so giggly and good natured and just kind of goes with the flow. This is so nice because we can pretty much go anywhere or do anything as long as his little tummy is full! He is still a horrible nap taker...he takes about three 30 minute naps a day. If we get lucky we'll get an hour one in there. He is now sleeping absolutely awful at night...I give up on that one. He just rolls over on his belly and is wide awake...I don't get it!!! He doesn't want to eat or anything...he'll do this atleast 3 times a night. I'm hoping this will pass soon!!! I'm running on 4-6 hours of REALLY broken sleep. On a better note he is starting to give baby kisses...I LOVE IT! Those open mouth slobbery kisses are the sweetest. Emmet and Wes are always kissing, it's too funny.
I think Wes is starting to suck his thumb. This kind of started out of nowhere, but I catch him like this quite a bit at night. Maybe teething? Or maybe a new little habit? He must've got that from his mom! Hopefully he'll be easier to break then I was:) Oh, and check out that grumpy face! He is starting to yell and throw fits when he gets mad or frustrated. Here he was just grumpy and ready for bed!
Love that sweet face :)
Yay, for getting bigger and getting to do more fun things!!!
1 comment:
Just got home from 5 days at girls camp and I had to check the blog for pictures! What cute pictures of the boys! I love the ones of them reading the book together and then Weston looking up smiling. Must get copies of those! What cuties! They are really growing up. Isn't it neat to see that happen. Hope that Weston starts sleeping better for you! Love and miss you guys! You are in our thoughts always! XOXOXOXOXO
Taylor had a ball at girl's camp! Her first year. She was so ready to be a young woman. Kendra did great too. Mom did fine!
Post a Comment