Every night as we're getting the boys ready for bed they both get so silly. Emmet especially gets really out of control. He'll jump up on the couch and jump from cushion to cushion, then he'll get really close to you and stiffen up and just free fall on you with his entire body! He thinks it's so funny...sometimes it really hurts though! And then he'll do absolutely EVERYTHING he knows he's not supposed to do...running around the house like a mad man and tearing it to shreds as he goes...then it ends in tears. It must be them burning off excess energy to wind down for the night...that's my guess anyway. I don't think they know how to turn off the silliness when you reach a certain point! After that he can barely keep his eyes open and he says all his good nights and it's off to bed :) It's pretty funny though!

Getting ready to free fall onto me...

I love this picture...look at that big dimple!

Naughty little monkey!
3 comments:
Oh man~! I love all of your pictures. The ones of Emmet in that bouncy chair makes me laugh. What a little nut. Ok..I am calling you. You need to teach me to do the background thing. Tiffany had to do it for me. sheesh!
THANKS FOR HELPING ME WITH MY BACKGROUND....I OWE YOU ONE!
they are both so cute, i know, i say that all the time, but its true! I cant believe you guys will be back in 4 months...wow. thats great! We should have a family reunion or something...yeah right huh! It would be cool though. I want to meet your little guys.
Post a Comment