My two boys watching 'sunday night football' and eating popcorn (Wes had already hit the hay). Such boys ;) Then there's mom bugging them with the non-stop picture taking. Try not being SO cute boys...then MAYBE I'll leave you to watch your football in peace (not likely)!

Emmet looks so adorable in his pj's and he's getting quite the tan. He's such a handsome little guy!

Absolutely priceless :)

Can you tell this is Ryan's kid or what!? Raising the roof, while Ry flashes his legendary 'yeah buddy' sign!
4 comments:
hahahahaha oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE, Love, LOVEEEE these pictures! haha Emmet is so adorable and the last picture I KNEW was bound to happen eventually. He trained Taylor forever!
Can you believe that those little pjs were actually in my suitcase and I got to give them to him? I love these pictures. But I thought it was the Caymanian gang sign. What a little goof ball. (I mean Ryan) ha ha
I can't believe how tan little Emmet is! He looks so cute. He is beautiful. Wish I could give him and Wes a big kiss!
so cute, it looks like Em is doing the "touchdown" sign in the last pic, priceless!
Post a Comment